My blog friend Claude in Paris has become a memer for the first time. I, too, have never done a meme thing. She didn't tag me but she did put the idea of this I am wierd meme in my head so my fingers itched to write about weirdness. She wrote about her personal weirdness on her blog yesterday. She is the most unbelievable talented photographer and posts her photos on her photo blog - another blog she runs - where she captures photos on her daily walks in Paris. Claude thinks she is weird because she has posted some 13,500 photos on Flickr. I don't think she is weird. I think she is unbelievably talented and is an inspiration for following our passions.
So here is my meme thing and I challenge you to do it too. I think you are supposed to tag people like "you're it" but I'll forgo that.
Am I weird, too????
- I like broccoli and enjoy decorating food with edible flowers and I'll eat dandelion greens as long as they are organic and not toxified with pesticides. That is the goat in me!
- I can not tell a joke. I forget the punch lines or ruin it by getting it wrong in the delivery. I also am slow in "getting" jokes. However, I do get silly giggly sometimes, especially with my husband and my oldest daughter and sometimes my mother. It is terrible to have this happen in church.
- Moving is not easy for me, nor is being a "corporate wife," and I feel somewhat alone in this and probably gripe and blame way too much and grieve for the friends and family I leave behind.
- I get my syntax mixed up, sort of like Bush does. My Dad does, too, so it must be a genetic weirdness. It happens with numbers, too - sort of dyslexic. I'm so not a math person because it requires detailed logical thinking.
- I have a habit of humming when I exercise -- from my years of being on the swim team.
- I can't stand Barbie dolls or Cabbage Patch dolls.
- I do love love love babies to the extreme. I had to go work/volunteer with needy little ones to satisfy my mother urges.
OK. Enough of memes. Am I the only weird one?